What is your Non-Discrimination Policy?
Sport Safety International does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, military status, sexual orientation or age. (SSI) is committed to accessibility and non-discrimination in all aspects of its continuing education activities. Participants who have special needs are encouraged to contact program organizers so that all reasonable efforts to accommodate these needs can be made.
How long will I have access to the courses after I purchase them?
Once you purchase a course, you will have access to the course for one year.
Can I purchase all of the courses now, but use some in the next BOC reporting period?
Yes. You have access to your courses for one year from the date of purchase. If the current reporting period is less than a year away, you can complete any of the courses in the new reporting period, but before your course deadline.
I'm interested in the courses, but already have my 10 EBP CEUs. Can these courses count towards another category?
No. However, the BOC currently requires a minimum of 10 EBP CEUs per reporting period. You can earn more than 10 EBP CEUs in a reporting period, and count them towards your required 50 hours.
Will you be creating additional courses?
Yes. We are continually working on new EBP and Category A courses for ATs, as well as additional CME courses for physicians and other health care providers. If you’re looking for a course that we don’t offer, please let us know.
Are there quiz questions at the end of each course?
Most of our courses include learning checkpoints between modules, which include a series of multiple choice, short answer, or matching questions.
What is the minimum passing score on the quizzes?
The minimum passing score for most quizzes is 80%.
How many times can I retry the quizzes if I do not earn a passing score?
Quizzes can be attempted until the passing score is attained.
Can Physicians/Nurses/PTs earn CE credit for these courses?
The ConcussionWise DR for Physicians enduring material has been designated by the Pennsylvania Medical Society for 2.o AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Except where indicated, no other courses have been submitted to regulatory boards for CE credit approval. Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Physical Therapists, and Chiropractors may be able to count SSI courses for CE credit. Please consult your regulatory/credentialing board to be certain prior to purchasing this course.
How will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your course, you can print your certificate at any time, and as many times as you like using the following instructions:
- Login to the Sport Safety Academy
- Click on the ‘My Transcript’. Here where you will see a list of courses you have completed and will be able to print certificates for completed courses, as well as a transcript of completed courses.
FOR FREE COURSES: Certificates are not emailed until 24 hours after the completion of the course.
Will you be running any sales or promotions again before the end of the reporting period? Should I wait to purchase the courses?
We periodically offer sales and promotions on our courses, however, we cannot guarantee when sales or promotions will be in effect.
Where do I send the purchase order from my school?
Purchase orders are not accepted for individual course orders. Purchase orders will be accepted for large orders on a case by case basis. Please contact support for additional information.
Will you accept a check?
We do not accept checks for individual courses.
What are the courses like? Is it just reading and taking a quiz?
All evidence-based courses are delivered as a combination of video and learning checkpoint quizzes. Category A courses are delivered in either video/learning check point format, or as downloadable documents combined with post-tests.
Where do I go if I have technical difficulties?
What are your refund and cancellation policies?
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Sport Safety International makes every attempt to ensure customer satisfaction. The following refund and cancellation policies are in effect for our online and live course offerings.
- If you are having technical difficulties or are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at here so that we can rectify the problem.
- No refunds will be issued for courses for which a completion certificate has been issued.
- Annual subscriptions (also known as “All-Access Passes”) are non-refundable once they are purchased. Annual subscriptions automatically renew one year from the date of purchase, unless canceled. We offer a no-hassle cancellation process if you choose not to renew your subscription. Simply contact us here within 30 days prior to your renewal date, and we will be happy to cancel your subscription.
VIDEO AND INTERACTIVE ONLINE COURSES
- If we are unable to resolve a technical problem resulting in your inability to access or complete the course, we will refund your course fee.
- If you have purchased but not yet started a course, we will refund the cost of the course, less 5% of the sale price, or $5.00, whichever is greater.
- If you have purchased and have started a course, but no certificates were issued, we will refund 50% of the sale price of the course.
TEXT-BASED ONLINE COURSES
- If you have purchased but not yet accessed/downloaded course materials, we will refund the cost of the course, less 5% of the sale price, or $5.00, whichever is greater.
- No refunds can be given once the course materials have been accessed/downloaded.
- We will offer a full refund for courses that we must cancel. Otherwise, refunds are honored based on the following:
- Cancellations received 14 days prior to the event: 90% refund
- Cancellation requests received between 7 and 14 days prior to the event: 70% refund
- Less than 7 days prior to the event: no refund
Do your courses work on all devices?
Yes. All of our courses are accessible on any device. Additionally, we offer a mobile app for learners who have purchased our professional courses. Download our app on Google Play or the Apple App Store
I'd like to purchase multiple copies of the courses for my staff. How can I do this?
Please contact us via our support system, and we’d be happy to help.
Do you offer bulk discounts on courses?
Yes. Please contact us via our support system. We’d be happy to help!
Do you offer customized course content?
Yes. Please contact us to discuss your ideas. We’d love to see how we can help you.
I can't login to my paid courses.
- You are logging into the Sport Safety Academy, which can be accessed by clicking on ‘Course Login’ under the ‘Login’ tab at the top of the Sport Safety International website. Or you can access the login page directly by entering the following URL into your web browser: https://sportsafety.org.
- When logging in, be sure to enter the correct user name. Most usernames will use your first and last names, separated by a period (i.e., ‘John.Smith’).
- Passwords are case sensitive
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link on the login page and follow the instructions.
I completed my course... why is my certificate not available?
If you are not able to access your certificate, please note the following:
- In order to receive a certificate, the entire course must be completed. For most courses, this includes viewing all of the course module(s) (including pre-tests and introductions), as well as post-tests and course evaluations. Only after the course requirements have been met will a certificate be generated.
- Be sure not to close a presentation before completing it if you wish to receive credit. You can always come back and finish later; just select ‘Yes’ when asked if you would like to resume where you left off. Certificates are generated only after the system has registered that you have viewed the entire presentation.
- Some courses require you to complete a course evaluation prior to receiving a certificate. In these situations, you MUST complete the evaluation before your certificate will be available.
- Certificates will appear in a pop-up box, so please be sure that any pop-up blocker settings are disabled.
My course does not load properly/I cannot view my course.
All of our courses are tested on a routine basis to ensure they are working properly. However, from time to time, users may encounter technical issues. Before contacting support, please consider the following:
- We have noticed that there have been an increase in issues where users have accessed courses using Internet Explorer 10. While most users utilizing Internet Explorer 10 should be able to view courses without any difficulty, we recommend using the Google Chrome browser in order to ensure the best user experience.
- We are aware that there have been a few instances where security restrictions placed on computers at educational institutions have affected the ability to view our courses. Issues that may arise include the inability to access certain course web pages, courses that won’t load, or videos that won’t load. Unfortunately, these issues are beyond our control. If this happens, please contact your IT department.
- Connection speed can also impair the performance of our courses. If you are attempting to access our courses using a slow internet connection speed, you may experience difficulty with courses loading, or slower than usual loading times for videos and other interactive aspects of the course.
- If you are having difficulty viewing courses, we strongly recommend clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Afterwards, restart your browser prior to contacting support. This often relieves many technical issues.