APPROVED FOR 2.5 BOC Category A CEUs
This course was developed specifically for athletic trainers.
SCHEDULE AND FORMAT
To complete this HOME STUDY course learners will need to complete the following:
1. Read PDF chapters from Therapeutic Exercise & Rehabilitation – Part 4: Chapters 21-24
2. Complete Course Assessment
3. Complete Course Evaluation
Here’s the text that builds a strong foundation in the science of sports medicine, and teaches you to apply that knowledge to the planning, development, and implementation of therapeutic exercise programs for specific dysfunctions for all joints of the body.
Part 4 – Chapters 21-24 includes:
Rehabilitation of the Shoulder
Rehabilitation of the Elbow & Forearm
Rehabilitation & Injury PRevention in the Overhead Athlete
Rehabilitation of the Wrist & Hand
At the conclusion of the course, the reader will be able to:
* Identify clinical anatomy of the shoulder girdle complex.
* Differentiate the phases of healing of anatomical structures in the upper extremity.
* Indicate appropriate rehabilitation progressions for the shoulder and rotator cuff.
* Identify common pathologies for elbow, wrist and hand injuries.
Sport Safety International (BOC Approved Provider #: P8228) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 2.5 Category A hours/CEUs.
This course is valid for two years from the date of purchase.