APPROVED FOR 2 BOC Category A CEUs
This course was developed specifically for athletic trainers.
SCHEDULE AND FORMAT
To complete this HOME STUDY course learners will need to complete the following:
1. Read PDF chapters from Therapeutic Exercise & Rehabilitation – Part 3: Chapters 18-20
2. Complete Course Assessment
3. Complete Course Evaluation
Here’s the text that builds a strong foundation in the science of sports medicine, and teaches you to apply that knowledge to the planning, development, and implementation of therapeutic exercise programs for specific dysfunctions for all joints of the body.
Part 3 includes:
Rehabilitation of the Pelvis and Sacroiliac Joint
Rehabilitation of the Lumbar Spine
Rehabilitation of the Cervical and Thoracic Spine
At the conclusion of the course, the reader will be able to:
• Identify clinical anatomy of the hip, pelvis, and spinal column.
• Differentiate pathologies of hip, cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.
• Indicate appropriate rehabilitation progressions for the spine.
Sport Safety International (BOC Approved Provider #: P8228) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 2 Category A hours/CEUs.
This course is valid for two years from the date of purchase.