APPROVED FOR 4 BOC Category A CEUs
This course was developed specifically for athletic trainers.
SCHEDULE AND FORMAT
To complete this HOME STUDY course learners will need to complete the following:
1. Read PDF chapters from Therapeutic Exercise & Rehabilitation – Part 2: Chapters 14-17
2. Complete Course Assessment
3. Complete Course Evaluation
Here’s the text that builds a strong foundation in the science of sports medicine, and teaches you to apply that knowledge to the planning, development, and implementation of therapeutic exercise programs for specific dysfunctions for all joints of the body.
Part 2 includes: Rehabilitation of the Lower Extremity
Rehabilitation of the Foot & Ankle Complex
Rehabilitation of the Tibiofemoral Joint
Rehabilitation of the Patellofemoral Joint
Rehabilitation of the Hip, Thigh & Groin
At the conclusion of the course, the reader will be able to:
• Identify common structures of the foot, knee, leg and hip.
• Identify mechanisms of injury of the lower extremity.
• Develop rehabilitation techniques on musculoskeletal injuries of the foot, ankle, leg and hip.
• Differentiate pathologies of foot, ankle, and hip.
• Select appropriate rehabilitation consideration of the lower extremity. special test for the patient during on and off field assessments of the upper extremity.
Sport Safety International (BOC Approved Provider #: P8228) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 4 Category A hours/CEUs.
This course is valid for two years from the date of purchase.