APPROVED FOR 6 BOC Category A CEUs
This course was developed specifically for athletic trainers.
SCHEDULE AND FORMAT
To complete this HOME STUDY course learners will need to complete the following:
1. Read PDF chapters from Therapeutic Exercise & Rehabilitation – Part 1: Chapters 1-13
2. Complete Course Assessment
3. Complete Course Evaluation
Here’s the text that builds a strong foundation in the science of sports medicine, and teaches you to apply that knowledge to the planning, development, and implementation of therapeutic exercise programs for specific dysfunctions for all joints of the body.
Part 1:Concepts of Therapeutic Exercise & Rehabilitation
Introduction to Designing a Rehabilitation Program
Psychological Aspects of Rehabilitation
Range Of Motion
At the conclusion of the course, the reader will be able to:
• Identify the concepts of a rehabilitation program.
• Summarize the concepts of the phases of healing.
• Apply physics in the rehabilitation process.
• Recognize the differences in muscles strength, endurance, plyometric and flexibility programs.
• Distinguish between ambulatory aids and their function
• Apply principles of aquatic therapy
Sport Safety International (BOC Approved Provider #: P8228) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 6 Category A hours/CEUs.
This course is valid for two years from the date of purchase.