APPROVED FOR 1 BOC CAT A CEUs
This course was developed specifically for athletic trainers.
SCHEDULE AND FORMAT
To complete this HOME STUDY course learners will need to complete the following:
1. Read PDF chapters from Sports Nutrition for Healthcare Professionals – Part 3: Chapter 11
2. Complete Course Assessment
3. Complete Course Evaluation
This text helps health and fitness professionals develop the knowledge needed to integrate the science of nutrition into their practices and explore the role of sports nutrition with clients. Through dynamic, organized chapters, it incorporates essential information on how to educate clients about the relationship between nutrition and exercise.
Part 3 includes – Evaluation of Nutritional Status
Nutrition and Body Composition Coaching and Assessment
At the conclusion of the course, the reader will be able to:
• Describe the benefits and limitations of assessing body composition.
• Identify correct procedures on performing body composition assessments.
• Describe how to collect nutritional data for analysis.
Sport Safety International (BOC Approved Provider #: P8228) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 1 Category A hours/CEUs.
This course is valid for two years from the date of purchase.
There are no reviews yet.