Part 2: Chapters 8-12: APPROVED FOR 5.5 CATEGORY A CEUs
This course was developed specifically for athletic trainers.
SCHEDULE AND FORMAT
To complete this HOME STUDY course learners will need to complete the following:
1. Read PDF chapters from Examination of Orthopedic & Athletic Injuries, Part 2: Chapters 8-12
2. Complete Chapters Post-Test
3. Complete Participant Assessment & Evaluation
Completely revised and updated, the 4th Edition of the field’s standard resource brings you all field’s most current knowledge and an all-new full-color art program. Its superb combination of detailed illustrations and precise language makes even the most complicated concepts and techniques clear.
Organized by body region, each chapter begins with a review of anatomy and biomechanics; proceeds through clinical evaluation, pathologies, and related special tests; and concludes with a discussion of on-field or initial management of specific injuries.
Part 2: Chapters 8-12: At the conclusion of the course, the reader will be able to:
1. Identify clinical anatomy of the lower extremity.
2. Differentiate pathologies of the foot, ankle, knee, and hip.
3. Select appropriate special test for on and off field evaluations of the foot, ankle, knee and hip.
4. Evaluate the neurological and vascular components of foot, ankle, knee and hip injuries.
Sport Safety International (BOC Approved Provider #: P8228) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 5.5 Category A hours/CEUs.
This course is valid for two years from the date of purchase.
Level of Difficulty: Essential